Saturday, January 10, 2009

Super Saturday

Saturday is always full of surprises! That is what makes it my favorite day of the week. I had promised the kids to see a movie over the holiday break...which never happened. It was just so hectic and crazy!

So, today after my yoga class, which is filled with awesome...I came home did chores, packed up the kids and away we went. We saw a great movie, had popcorn and ate hamburgers after. They were so good. It was hard to believe that they were my kids...*SHOCK* It makes me happy to see when they get along and work together toward a common goal. Hopefully all those talks, and prayers are going somewhere, right?

We just got home. It is about sunset, the chill is coming. So here comes the cookies and cocoa!
Thank heavens for Rhonda, who posted a low calorie cocoa recipe!!! I guess I will skip the cookies, but there is nothing better than rolling out cookies with kids all around you.

Have a super Saturday!
Love ya!
Amy

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Great job skipping the cookies!

Melissa said...

Way to make the memories with your family! I'm too hungry right now to be reading about burgers and cookies! Good job skipping the cookies!

Britten said...

Is the recipe for the cocoa in the recipes section on TMs?

You are doing so great with this special day of the week thing - you are an inspiration!