Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Picture has a story!

Here are the rules:
*Open your first photo folder.
*Scroll down to the 10th picture. (if you dont have 10 in that one, then go to the next folder that does).
*Post that photo and the story behind that photo on your blog.
*Tag 5 friends to do the same.


I had to cheat a little cause my folder didn't have a 10!
LOL!!!

I Lurve this picture of Sam and I. It was taken by our daughter on a spur of the moment stormy day that produced a spectacular rainbow behind our home. In the color picture, you can see it coming right out of Sam's head! I joked that he was at the end of the rainbow!
He is way better than a pot of gold anyway...
: )

I tag...

Kathy
Melissa
Heather
Britten
Katie B.

5 comments:

Jessi Padilla said...

Hi Amy!! Here is my blog. www.ourpadillafamily.blogspot.com
Come visit!
Jessi

Kathy Habel said...

Too cute!

Brittany Miller said...

you did it! yay!!

Melissa said...

Okay, I did mine. It is SO not as cute as your's and Sam's. He is a cutie. I didn't realize he was so tall! This was a fun idea.

Katie said...

I love this!!! I'm so going to do this now, though I'm scared at what the picture might be.