Monday, November 23, 2009

Where to begin...

It was another one of those life altering weekends.
Seems like more and more of those are happening in my life.
Or, is it that I simply notice?

We celebrated the release of New Moon with a great big event here in SLC.
Yes, I am one of 'those' people.
A Twilight Mom to be exact! And proud of it.
The past 2 years have brought the most amazing Moms into my life.
Some are Moms, some are not...but they are all my sisters.
And I love them.

What a wonderful blessing they are in my life.
Honestly, how did I do this without them???
They are my inspiration, sounding board and friends.
They love me unconditionally...
heart and soul.

All my life, I wanted a sister...
Now I have over 30,000
My life is complete!

Complete Joy.
Joy.

How wonderful to be a small sliver in the Twilight realm.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

When I see all the fun photos I could just cry. I know what you mean about having all those sisters, and it is just so awesome. xoxo

heather said...

Love you!

Amie and Karl said...

I was so glad to see you Amy

I just love you

Katie said...

I love ya!!! I truly do and I'm so grateful for all the great women in my life thank you to SM and LH!