Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Feeing much much much better!

Well, after a fabulous brush with pneumonia, I am feeling much better. Things here are starting to get back to normal. You know what happens when Mom is sick... the house has to run itself basically, which can be very interesting.

Sam took the kids to Fish Lake on Saturday. They were gone all day and had a blast! They went fishing, sledding, exploring and all kinds of fun stuff!!! I had to teach a class at BYU. So I didn't get to go.

We had a typical week, thank goodness, of school, work, reading and chores. The kids did earn dog tags for reading and math at school. To celebrate we took them out for pizza. We sure laughed when we walked in and Sam's Mom was standing in the pizza parlor. It ended up being a family affair, we were loud, we laughed and had a great time!

I am glad to be feeling better. I am even more glad to get back into a routine. It seems that we often take the mundane for granted. I will take the every day stuff in stride. It is much better than being sick!

No comments: