Friday, January 12, 2007

The way it really is...


We have had our fun today! K. earned a girls day out. She invited her best friend out for lunch and a movie. Needless to say it was still snowing this morning. I make it out of the drive way fine...have a wonderful day...then I have to try to get back up our driveway. That was the adventure today!!! Nothing like trying to high-center your car to freak out your kids. LOL!!! Well, we walked up the driveway...and we are all just fine. Walking in the snow is like nothing else. It squeaks underfoot, is soft and fluffy and irresistible. It is all I can do to not bend down and scoop it up and eat it!!! Ah we really take luxuries of life for granted ALOT!!! We are making snow ice cream...so lets toast! To how it really is!

1 comment:

itbmiata said...

Hey, I like this sis. Well glad all is going well. Dorothy and I are working like crazy people on the house. Our move in date is April 1st.