Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Luke and Ellie

What can I say? This is where Ellie loves to be. Cross-legged at the foot of her horse. It cracks me up. Luke likes Ellie the best. He likes to follow her around and she already has him around her stubby little finger.
Every day Ellie helps Sam with chores. She loves to lead Luke, feed him and of course, give him lots of love. It is sweet to see a little girl so full of love and kindness. And to see her interact with creatures great and small fills my heart with great joy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

amy you are the best! thank you for the baby gifts! I can't believe you mule and my son have the same name- well almost, we've taken to calling him Lucas so it's not quite the same. I'm so glad to see the family is still doing well. All the pics are beautiful. I miss you and think of you often, as soon as a gain the use of both hands again ( typing one handed holding baby with other) I'll give you a call
love you guys! - Karen