Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All in a Days work

Ever wonder how much you can possibly cram into a day?

Man, I do. Lots. I am so ready for summer. For days filled with sunshine and laid back bliss. To jump on the trampoline with the sprinkler and enter child heaven on earth! I am ready to feel hot wind in my hair and on my shoulders. To run about barefoot and get grass stains on my heels!!!

Ahhh... summer come soon!

With kids, ball-games, school parties and all the other mom stuff to do...when does a Mom find time for herself? I suppose it is just all in a days work!
Like
cleaning the kitchen [like 1000 times a day!]
doing laundry
feeding animals [this includes kids]
folding laundry
picking up...[again]
putting laundry away
running errands
getting groceries
paying bills
and on it goes...

Sometimes I wish I could just clock in and out.
Oh well.

No comments: