Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is Hollyhock. It is so beautiful...one of my most favorite!!!

These are Victoria Blue, and they are right by our backdoor...

Black-eye Susans...in all their glory, basking in the sunshine!

Poientilla, a wonderful blooming shrub. The yellow is so golden, and striking against the rocks.

Cosmos. The most amazing wildflower that comes back year after year.

So as many of you know, we have been preparing for a wedding.
One of the most daunting tasks that I have ever done!
Only because it is in my backyard, AND, it is my brother.

It is hard to believe that it is just under a week and a half away.
Today we worked really hard to clean up the porch, pick up trash, and get stuff ready.

We are also getting ready to rock our bay window.
Although it is hard work, it will all be worth it.
Next year, I will sipping cool drinks in the shade!!!

Soon I will post pictures of before and after...

No comments: