Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Healthy Living Challenge!!!

So I'm starting a Healthy Living Competition with some friends.
Points:
  • 3 Workout points: - 20 minutes = 1 point- 45 minutes = 2 points- 60 minutes or more = 3 points
  • 1 Posting - For reporting in
  • 1 Water - 8 - 8oz cups or more a day
  • 1 Supplements - take a good multi vitamin! It makes a huge difference!
  • 1 Whole Grains - No white flour, white pasta, etc
  • 1 No Skippy - NO SKIPPING MEALS OR SNACKS!!! You should be eating every 2-3 hours!
  • 1 No sugar - No sugar, no junk! Some things will have sugar, and that's okay (bread, for example) We're talking candy, cookies, cake, etc.
  • 1 3-hour rule - Don't eat for at least 3 hours before you go to bed.

That would be 10 points possible each day. My goal for this week is an average of 9 points per day or 63 points total. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

You sound just like me! ;-)
Let's kick some butt! Actually I think you already did at bootcamp! I'm eating my last food for the night then taking my supplements and finishing off my glasses of water and that'll be 10 pts today!