Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Work it Wednesday

The bookshelf!

Disaster Central!


*Yikes*


Wash it Wednesday is usually what happens...
But this week...

Work it. Work it girl!!!

Yesterday while I was shopping, I stumbled across an awesome shelf for my girls room. It has been a search to find a sturdy bookshelf that could double as a desk. At the tune of 130 bucks...
*YAY* it was impossible to resist!

So, needless to say...today will be spent upstairs. De cluttering, wiping, washing and rearranging.
Cleaning out the closet, the toy boxes, and under the beds. Yikes!

Riley's room could use a little love as well. So could the bathroom. Ugh.

Oh, and not to mention. Party at the Henstra's!!! Everyone is coming back tonight to celebrate the new year, ( or just to play rock band... ).

Happy New Year!
It is right around the corner.

*smiles*

2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Work It! Yeah for finding what you needed...cute shelf!

heather said...

So nice to meet you...I am goinf to add your link to my list if you don't mind. I met a few of the other TM's at a movie night last month, it's been so fun!