Friday, January 9, 2009

Fit Friday!

I am hoping to make Friday's the best day of the week!
Not just because it's Friday, although that is a wonderful thing!!!
So I am off for a 12 point Friday...which is in conjunction with...

THE HEALTHY LIVING CHALLENGE...

As part of the healthy living challenge, I am going to push myself to make Friday the best day of the healthy living week. Perhaps I will do some yoga, just for me. I will be especially conscience of what I put in my mouth. No sugar. No white, refined flour or anything else for that matter. Only the best most healthy things for my body. My body is sacred. It deserves to be fed the best of what God has given me! By planning ahead for my day, I can make a healthy lunch to take with me. By planning ahead, I know what to make for dinner and am not tempted to just swing by the pizza place. By planning ahead I hope that my life will be a pleasant journey. Filled with healthy fun choices and activities.

So Come along with me....
Let's see what a difference we can make.
Together, blessing our lives and families by being healthy.



2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Yeah what a great idea. And now I've got to go workout more since I've only done 1 point worth today... even though I'm already showered with make up and cute clothes on.

Melissa said...

This was a great idea. I'm going to go for it next week. I injured my calf walking of all things. I've just been so out of shape these past months that my bod is rebelling. I gave it a rest today, but am going for more work out points next week. Hope you had a great 12-point day!