Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Manic Monday!

Maintain it Monday turned into the Manic Marathon.

I got up and began my day at 5:50. A car was stuck in the neighbors driveway, so Sam went down to help. So, I started laundry and stripped the bed and was just heading downstairs to workout. When Sam came strolling back in the house and pulled me back in bed, amidst the cries of " I'm not tired! I'm NOT tired." He said he didn't even count to 3, and I was snoring. Ha, ha.

Well, 7 am rolled around and we were tangled up on coverless pillows, and on the mattress with only a quilt. I got up and switched the laundry, staggered upstairs and woke up the kids. Got them squared away with breakfast and remade my bed!!! I had to chase Sam out of it. I got the kitchen all clean as soon as the kids left. Shook rugs, swept, mopped, shined all the appliances. Ya know.

Then I cleaned the 2 bathrooms on the main level. THEN FINALLY...I got to go workout. I did a Fat Burning circuit that kicked my can. After 30 minutes of plyometrics...I did 30 minutes of sprints on the treadmill. I earned all 4 points for my HLC!!! Bwhahahaha!!!

So, the phone rings...my friend and I had planned to go to IKEA. So, into the shower. Into the car. Picked her up. Went to BYU for about an hour to hand out flyers for the aerobics program...and shamelessly flaunt yoga! Then off to lunch, and IKEA.

WOW. IKEA. That will have to be a post for another day. What a neat store.
What a great day. How many great ideas can you have in one noggin?

I rolled home about 8pm. Happy. Tired. And smiling.

Thanks Heather. That was a blast!!!
And Sam forgives you, although we may be grounded apart for awhile!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Sounds like a great day!

Katie said...

You are amazing!

Melissa said...

Amy, you had a great day! Lots accomplished, time for yourself, and shopping! The only thing that would have made it better would be...oh, I'm not supposed to be thinking about that yummy brown stuff that melts in your mouth. Bad Melissa. Okay, back to IKEA--one of my favorite places! Your hub sounds super sweet to think of you and your sleep. Way to go on your day and your points for HLC!