Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hey! Brace face...


Riley got braces yesterday. It is a rite of passage that I never had the pleasure of taking. He hasn't complained at all. Only the bottom are on for now...the top braces go on in about a month!

In other news, tonight is Ry's court of honor. He gets to present the flag tonight. That is exciting to me. He is growing up right before my eyes. And, I don't know if I love it, or hate it. He is still my little boy, right? Right?

I will do my best to post more pictures later or tomorrow!
Love ya!

Amy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow. I don't know about the love or hate. When I posted about crying during the Hannah Montanna movie, it was during the Butterfly song when she sings about how her Daddy used to tuck her in at night and help her brush her teeth. I started bawling right away. I love seeing them grow, but that means they won't be with us forever. I feel like time is speeding by and I just want it to go in slow mo for this part!