Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time Flies when you are having fun...

Where does it go?

It has been insanely busy here. Riley is playing football right now. Ah, the joy of freezing your bottom off while screaming at the top of your lungs. On top of that are the regular things that 12 year old boys do. Church stuff, scouts... Sometimes I wonder how to keep my head on straight!

Katie is taking piano and loving it. ( I hope this lasts...after dance, violin, art, and whatever else she comes up with) She also has Achievement Days at church. It is a program that helps young girls learn about the gospel in relation to... being responsible as a young woman, and just plain fun stuff. Like cooking and scrapbooking.

Ellie is dancing this year. Which is quite nice. Perhaps she can jump, spin and twirl some of the energy right out of her! ( Probably not...) But it is cute to watch her practice at home! She loves to practice piano with Katie, and the impromptu concerts are second to none. If you LOVE, and I mean LOVE hot cross buns, old mcdonald had a farm and Mary had a little lamb...then this is the place to be!

Sam is still Mr. Workaholic. With work and school...I find it a relief to see him in bed each night. Now if he could just conquer insomnia. Stupid Insomnia. He did snore last night, which I thought was really cute.

And me. Well. I'm still here. Teaching Yoga, certifying for Pilates, and as always juggling which shoes to fill next! It is always an interesting day here. And I am glad. I miss being home every day, but I love being with the kids and running around...because they are trapped in the car with me. Mwhahahaha! And they have to talk to me. As we travel, I learn alot about my kids. And realize how very much I love them. They really are my greatest joy. ( even when they fight)

So, have a happy day everyone.
XOXO
~amy

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Sounds like a good life, Amy. Enjoy. I know you do.

Are you going to school, too?

Melissa said...

So fun these years. They'll be gone all too quickly. I get panicky about that sometimes, but it makes me focus on them and the joy that is today. :D

Brittany Miller said...

you make me want to have kids even more. which i dont think is possible ;) you sound like an awsome mom..