Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving...

If the only prayer we ever offered in this life
was a prayer of thanks...that would be enough.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
As a matter a fact~ we get to do it again...

We spent Thanksgiving in Cedar City with Sam' s sister.
It was awesome. She is such an inspiration to me in many ways...

Sunday will bring her family to our home and my parents as well.
So, here is to eating waaaay too much. Spending quality time
with people we love...and snuggling on the couch watching movies.
Or football...LOL!

Hope all of you had a fabulous holiday!
XOXOXO
amy

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My sister sent me a message..."Gobble til you wobble!" She didn't know how true it was! :( I need to be workin' out soon! Love you!

Kathy Habel said...

It was so fun to see you! Thanks for coming down and going out to eat with me. Love ya!