Saturday, December 12, 2009

A broken camera and a bonfire...

Did the title get you?
Well, never fear dear reader...
it got me too.

My lens shattered on Ellie's baptism.
With the several hundred dollars spent on it,
one would hope it would last.

So, today...Sam and I purchased a new lens.
And my camera is still messed up.
GAH!
Into the shop it will go and hopefully be ready for Christmas...

On a lighter much more joyful note...we are going sledding tonight.
With a bonfire, hot chocolate and tubes.
Jealous?
(And it's snowing...)

3 comments:

heather said...

OH NO!!!! I hope it gets working soon. I want to come play in the snow with you.

Kathy Habel said...

Bummer about the camera. Hooray for the sledding.

Melissa said...

Jealous about the hot cocoa and bonfire, not the lens. Sorry that happened to you!