Monday, February 15, 2010

Gray, the new black...

Gray.  Seems like a hopelessly depressing color.  But, it is so alive.  Give it one more chance.  I love gray skies.  When clouds push across.  Or the sun bursts from the oblivion.  Mmmm, give me some gray!  It makes other colors just explode.  Gray and yellow.  Gray and orange.  Gray and pale blue.  YUMMY!

So in honor of gray...beautiful, classic gray.  I am painting my bedroom.  Gray.  The new neutral.  To satisfy the craving.  I better watch out or my house will turn into a cave!  LOL!!!

Bring on the gray.  I will post pictures in a couple of weeks...
XOXO
Amy

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun!

Megatha said...

Sounds beautiful! Can't wait to see it. When I get organized enough to paint, you wanna come help. I'll let you hold the baby. . .