Monday, February 1, 2010

The month of Lurve...

Wow.
February already?
Can I start my new year resolutions now?

As of today, I started coaching a boot camp style workout.
And started reading the Lightening Thief series.
Now if I could just tackle the pile of laundry...*sigh*

We have just been plain busy.  
Kids with school, piano, ballet and sewing lessons.
Sam with college papers, reports and the daily grind.
Moi, with voice lessons, yoga, bootcamp and pilates.
Not to mention my fabulous taxi service...(LOL)
(and maid service as well...*smirk*)

All in all.  We are happy.  Good.  And so far, healthy.
Hope it is the same for you!!!
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Brittany Miller said...

You are a busy mama!
I have always wanted to do boot camp style workouts. But never did.
Glad you and your family are all doing well :)

Melissa said...

Ahhh, I need to get back to voice lessons. I heart you. Just sayin'.

Kathy Habel said...

Glad all is well.