Monday, March 29, 2010

4 things...This is for you Brittany!

Tag You're It!!
#4

4 Shows I like to Watch
- General Conference
- Anything with Sam
- Heros
- Action movies...weird, huh.

4 things I'm Passionate about
-Sam
-The Gospel
-Music
-My family

4 Phrases I say alot
-GAH!
-I love you
-Really???
-Do your best

4 things I've Learned from the past
- No moment is as beautiful as this one...enjoy it.
-Life is a journey, not a destination
-Forgiveness is really Love in disguise
-I can love you, even if you don't want me to

4 places I'd like to go
-Hawaii, (TOMORROW!!!)
-Skiing
-Swimming
-Skydiving

4 Things I did yesterday
-went to church
-ate yummy dark chocolate
-visited with Sam's sister and her hubby...
-read my scriptures and studied them out in my mind.

4 things on my wish list
- Live life to the fullest
- breathe in, breathe out
- do a triathlon
- clean out the closets...

4 Friends Im Tagging!
- Whoever wants to play can...
who says I have friends anyway...

1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

Thanks lady! I love when ppl do those and tag me, I think it is a fun thing to do to get to know things about ppl. I am glad you had such a fun time in Hawaii! We are looking at houses in Santaquin, and drove out to Genola cause we hadn't ever been out there. Well we pretty much fell in love with it all! I wish I knew where you lived. But pray that we get a house out there and we will be neighbors! I can bring my little baby over and we can play!