Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Unconditional Love

Today I am missing Mom.  Sam's Mom.  She had ovarian cancer.  It won, eventually.  Cancer sucks.  It has been two years.  And it is funny how the world keeps turning.  The sun rises, the world turns and the sun sets.  A heartbeat.  One moment bleeds into the next.  But the pain is still there.  With all the love she gave me, I ask myself, what am I doing to make a difference...


One way I am trying is to have unconditional love...just like she did.  She loved everyone.  And I mean everyone!  Never passed judgement, never even questioned...  She simply loved.  Love is the key.  When she began to get really sick, and didn't know who we were anymore, she still loved.  She was kind and gentle. It had become habit for her to show kindness.  In word and deed.  It was so much a part of her, when she no longer even knew who she was...the Christlike attributes were still there.  Like Unconditional love.


Will I make a difference?
I don't know...
I simply love with no expectations, with no regret.  You don't even have to love me back.  Just know, that I love you.


Love,
Me :)

5 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

What a nice tribute to her.

Unknown said...

Amy I know you miss here and HUGS to you today.
Just so you know YOU are making a difference and are a beautiful example of unconditional love. You are an example to me and I love how you just live.

p.s. I had no idea you had a blog, it is wonderful!

Georgia said...

Amy, I love YOU!

mandy said...

I love you TOO!! I think you are beautiful and wonderful and you make a difference in me!!:D I want to be better and I always feel so so loved when Im with you:D even when I just see yer pretty surfing face on Facebook:D hehe. You make a difference every day to me:D So thankyou and I SOOOO needed this today:D Thanks home girl:D

Amie and Karl said...

I love you Amy!!! Every time I see you, you lighten up my day you can just bring a dreary day to such a happy day. You have made a difference in my life just by your cheery sprit and how you always welcome me with open arms