Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beautiful Christmas and starvation...


I was lucky enough to have a dear friend come help me decorate this year!
Britten, it's beautiful.

Enjoy the handful of pictures!

I am getting better...I think.
Just waiting for this tonsil thing to pass me by.
So I can go eat some french fries.
Seriously.

I would never recommend the starvation diet by tonsillectomy to anyone.







The Christmas Devotional this year was awesome.
President Uchtdorf lit curtains on fire as a child.
And you thought you were hopeless...

It was a poingant reminder of what Christmas is really about.
Christ.
And the Gifts He has freely given to us.
Enjoy!







2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

I hope you feel better soon!! I will buy the french fries when you get better. I love the Christmas Devotional too!

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time! I have heard it's painful to have tonsils out as an adult, but it will pass and you will be able to eat all the fries you want. How awesome that Britten could help decorate. Love you.