Monday, December 10, 2012

December Already

Yeesh!

It's nearly Christmas.  How did that happen??  A day at a time, I know.  We have been really crazy busy.  Crazy busy explains it all, right?  Everyone is doing well!  Just the usual antics around here.  I am giving the last set of Finals this week.  HOORAY!  Then I will be able to chill out and concentrate on the family.  I am finishing up shopping this week, now, I just need to wrap all of it.  Ha!

May the Christmas season bring you joy, light and laughter!!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I read today that there are only 9 days left to order on line in time for the holidays. Nine days?? My tree sits here with only lights on it. Just got the boxes down tonight. I thought we were doing well, but really, we're 11 days into December. I need to get on it! Love you and your cute family. xoxo

Brittany Miller said...

Hello beautiful lady. I am so glad I ran into you today. It makes me incredibly sad what you are going through right now. You have an amazing and loving spirit and I hope nothing but the best in this journey! You and your family are in my prayers :)