Monday, January 8, 2007

Beautiful Day!!!!

It is another beautiful day here in UT. I was beckoned to the slopes by the sunshine, and lack of wind. It was perfect!!! I ski at Sundance it is only about 30 minutes from my door...and I love it. I ski while Ellie is in kindergarten class. ( from around 9-12 ) on Mondays. Sam and I started skiing last January. Neither one of us had ever been. Well now I know why. Okay, first it is addictive. Second ,it is fast. Last but not least it is SO FUN!!! We ski together on Wed mornings each week. It gives us a chance to actually talk to each other. A rare and wonderful thing that we felt need a bit more nourishment! We also get to have fun at the same time. I will try to post some pictures soon. Anyway.... back to reality. Gotta put away groceries and the rest of the crew will be home soon. Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: