Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Blog

Welcome to our blog!

A very snowy January has blown in a brand new year.
I hope each of you had a joyous Christmas season!!!

Here chaos rules the roost! Hence the name Samnamy Chaos.

Sam the mighty hunter is out on the side of a mountain chasing
elk. Yup, elk.

Amy, ( that's me ) is home chasing children ( wild heathens ) and
loving every minute of it!

Riley, Katie and Ellie are the wild heathens who push all of my buttons
and teach me great lessons in patience.

Come visit any time you like. We can put a smile on your face!!!





2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Congrats on starting this up! It'll be fun to check up on you.

LindyV said...

I love the pictures and loved my christams card too. You look so happy with your little tribe! I miss you terribly! I think I need to get serious about a visit out to see you this year.
xoxo, Lindy