Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

With inspiration from Kathy...aka inspiredbytwilight,
I have decided to add a tackle it Tuesday on my blog.

I didn't take any before pictures, because, wellll...
Who knew two little girls could be so gross?!???

Needless to say, today I cleaned the girls room.
Closet, under the beds, scrubbed the windows and walls,
swept the baseboards, cleaned out blankets, toys and gosh
knows what else!!!

Then stripped down the beds, aired out pillows, washed and
remade the beds...vacuumed

And! VOILA!

Nice, clean, sanitary, ( sane ) organized space.

Ah, that feels nice.

2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Yeah Amy! Doesn't it feel great! I keep thinking I need to come up with some clever name so I can tackle something some other day of the week too... But alas creativity is not my strong point!

Britten said...

Way to go, girl! You and Kathy are inspiring me to tackle all my rooms too.