Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Almost...

Almost Thanksgiving... Well.

It is almost Thanksgiving Day.

What a freaking year it has been. Like a roller coaster ride from Hades...to test us. To try us. To tempt us.

I am thankful for...Sam. My love. My light. My life. He is the reason I draw breath. He gives me momentum when otherwise I would stop. He makes me laugh too, that is always good.

I am thankful for...my kids. My joy. My soul. My heart. They are the reason my heart continues to beat when otherwise, I would will it to stop. They give me a hard time, usually...Ha, ha. They teach me how to love. How to live...

I am thankful for Christ. His love. His ability to see beyond what is before us. From beginning to end. He loves us. He loves...me.
I love Him too.

I am thankful for the gospel. The light. The hope. The endless possibilities...literally! Forever is a long time. For me. For Sam.
Together.

I am thankful for Forever.

Forever. To love forever, to live forever.

Thanks unto heaven above!

No comments: