Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Thanks. Giving.
Giving Thanks.

Either way you look at it, it is pretty darn awesome!!!

There are so many wonderful things that are a part of our daily lives we simply take for granted. Running water. Food to eat. Beds to sleep in...

When I look at the rest of the world..many go without what we expect to have.
We have SO much. It is hard to take it all in.

So, I challenge you to seek what is simple that surrounds you in luxury and comfort.
Say a prayer in gratitude for all you have been blessed with. We are all different, but not so different that we can't be grateful...

Love you, Amy

2 comments:

Britten said...

And that is exactly what I'm going to do tonight when I go to sleep. =)

Katie said...

I love reading your post. Very well said!!! =)