Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home again, Home again jiggety jig!

What goes up, must come down.
Right?

Well. I am home safe and sound. As sound as it gets around here. Boy, I forgot how busy it stays around here. All I have done to day is run around like a chicken with my head chopped off!

The trip was a mild success. Although it was melancholy...a few things were determined.

1. Big Daddy has to finish this round of chemo and radiation to get the tumor to shrink enough to see what is happeing in is lymph nodes.

2. It will be around January or so before that happens.

3. My Mom's side of the family is verrrrry interesting.

4. I get my brains from my Dad's side...

5. Podnuhs still has the best bbq in the world, and Shipley's has the best dounuts!

6. Dot and Grandad are the best people a girl could ever ask for.

7. I am freakin exausted.

8. Which leads into...Tackle it Tuesday. ( Yup, I remembered!!!)

For Tackle it Tuesday, I got ready for Ellie's Birthday party which is on Saturday.
The cake is ordered, the invitations are filled out, the presents are wrapped...ahhh.
That feels good. Now all I have to do is decorate!!! And, keep up with 8 six year olds.

Wish me luck!
Love you all!!!

Rhonda, you are the bomb. Thanks so much for your love and support.
I couldn't have thought straight without your kind words. Love you.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

Way to go Amy! Your tackling more than I have today. Glad you made it home safe and sound.