Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Work it Wednesday!!!



*Per Britten's request...photos of my bathroom drawers...er, that didn't sound good.

Wash it Wednesday just won't cut what all is happening today!

So, Let's work. Work. Work. Work it girl!!! I was able to clean out and wash the bathroom drawers. You know, the ones that get used day in and day out? They were nasty. Gel, toothpaste, hairspray...you name it. It was encrusted all over the place!
They were disorganized and basically a disaster. Wellllll, not anymore!

They are clean, tidy and everyone has a place for their own stuff. Hair stuff, gel stuff, razor stuff, toothbrush stuff. All in it's own little happy place. Yes. Happy. Because I said so!

Now, I am off to the rest of my day. I have to get to the store and get the rest of the birthday stuff. Wrapping paper, pinata, and what-not. I am also trying to get games and music together for the party. Not to mention running errands to make up for what is lacking in our house after Mom being gone for almost a week.

So here we go again. A new day. A new adventure!!!

2 comments:

Britten said...

Yay! You're home and look at how you just are bouncing back into things!!! I'm so impressed!

I'm glad your trip was a success too =).

If you have time, I would love to see pictures of your organized drawers!

Kathy Habel said...

Great job getting back into the swing of things!
Glad you are home safe.