Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mission...POSSIBLE




Whew!

That only took 2 hours start to finish.
Seriously!!!

The biggest surprise lurking under all the piles was:
Stacks and stacks of Sam's hunting stuff!
Flannels, coveralls, hats...ropes, mule saddle bags...
you name it, it was under there!!

The toughest part was vacuuming. All the nooks and crannies are hard to get to.
I kept the basement door open for ventilation, while my dog slept on the doorway...
as I crawled, climbed, and vacuumed for a good 30 minutes. Should I admit that I even vaccumed the pool table? Shhhh, don't tell Sam. It's a good thing the darn thing was free. Now if only I had a table that size in my laundry room! LOL!!!

Under my after pictures are shots of the kids play room. That is next Thursday!

Me and you Kathy. Me and you. We can do it!!!

3 comments:

Britten said...

Wow! I am so impressed! You go!!!

I would be so tempted to use that pool table as a folding table for laundry!

And thank you for posting pictures of your nice, clean, organized bathroom drawers. Love it!!

neva said...

Way to go Amy. Want to come do mine. hahahahahaha.
Happy Friday.

Kathy Habel said...

Way to go it looks great!