Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Well.

It finally showed up.
The snow, that is.

We waited with baited breath, for a white...ANYTHING!!! And lo, BAM! It came. Fast, furious and deep. We got a good 8 inches in less than a day. ITS AWESOME...cuz I'm weird that way.

Driving in it is a royal pain. But it seems to be affecting my reflexes. Perhaps this is how Edward Cullen feels??? I am able to catch things as they fly out of control, point at other cars while I talk on my cell phone, and multitask in bumper to bumper traffic in snow tracks. Sounds fun? Uh, no.

Sundance is beautiful as ever. We went skiing on Tuesday in just over 2 feet of fresh powder. Yup. Powder. Ever wonder how out of shape you can get in one year? Skiing is amazing for that!

Now I am home with a cup of hot tea, Ellie has a fever and is home in bed...while the kids are at school stuffing themselves with more candy than imaginable. Ah...the last day of school before Christmas break. Remember that? The day that doesn't really count? I love that! Party, music, friends, and treats...it just doesn't get better, then Christmas comes.

We celebrate the birth of the Saviour of the world. I guess it does get better.
Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

I miss you! You are so wonderful, I love reading your optimistic, cheerful posts!