Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Maintain it Monday/ Triumphant Tuesday?

The kids were home. It was a holiday for parts of the nation. Not for Sam, although he did come home early and take the kids out on the lake. It is frozen solid, and they go out and ice skate, play hockey and sled. It is really cold, and the inversion right now is awful!!! But off they went for a couple of hours.

We got all the beds stripped and linens washed...and beds remade yesterday! *YAY*
Nothing is as yummy as a clean bed. Ah!
All the bathrooms were scrubbed, floors mopped and the main level got vacuumed.
I will head upstairs tomorrow. To do the same. But the kids got their rooms tidy and that makes it a whole lot easier!

So, I here by dub today Triumphant Tuesday.

Tah-dah! I am going to tackle a couple of projects, that will take more than a day to do...but need to be started before I fizzle out. LOL!!!

I have been hurting really bad in my hips since Christmas, so finally I made an appt to see the chiropractor. He is pretty awesome. He did some muscle testing and found that my pelvis was out. He used a pnematic pressure gun to put it back in. Oh. That feels much better. And then he did muscle work on my psoas. Wow. What a big difference. I have to take it easy the next couple days so my pelvis doesn't fall back out. And I go back next week to make sure it stays in place. I am proud that I took the time to care for my body. After putting myself on bottom of the to-do list...it hurts. So, I did it. I took care of myself. And it feels much much better!!!

The SBD is hard. I have a headache. But this is a goal that I am reaching for. So I am off to have a healthy snack and start my project. What you ask??? You will just have to wait and see!

No comments: