Sunday, January 25, 2009

Savor it Sunday

Ellie is home sick from church today. We are curled up on the couch reading stories about Jesus. It just doesn't get any better than that!!! Hot cocoa. A soft rain is falling outside...and my baby is curled up in my lap. Ah. It is awesome.

And Monday is right around the corner.
And I am ready for it.

BRING IT...

Monday usually consists of my Weekly Home Blessing Hour.
Now it also consists of MY BODY BLESSING HOUR

Each day I will dedicate one hour of exercise for my body. It deserves it. It needs it. It CRAVES it. I was grateful to purchase P90X this past week. There are 12 different bootcamp style push it to the wall, feel the burn and perhaps make you puke workouts, that I am just dying to start...um, yeah. I am weird like that.

Seriously. I did the first one this morning because I am so excited. *blush* Also, I survived my first week on the South Beach Diet. I lost 5 pounds. So, sticking to my guns, and doing my best from day to day is working. Hooray!!!!

Maintain it Monday...

Tidy, Dust, Sweep, Mop, Vacuum, Change Sheets, Empty garbage, and polish windows.

Bless my body...
More P90X *rubs hands together*

Tee hee!!!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Five pounds is awesome! I thought you were doing phase 1, but then I saw your oatmeal pancakes and wondered if you started with Phase 2? Either way, 5 pounds is great! I'm hoping to up my exercise this week and go for some perfect 12's!

I almost ended up at home with my baby today, but she endured. What a great way to spend your Sunday if you can't be at church! I'm jealous.

Kathy Habel said...

Go Yoga! You are amazing.

heather said...

You go girl! I gained 2 pounds this week according to my Wii fitness trainer. ;)