Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Work it Wednesday

Today, I decided to tackle the unfinished painting in my bedroom. A second coat was applied, and edges cut in. Not so fun. And I still have the large wall behind my bed to do. Oh, and I can't reach the ceiling. Hm. Did I really accomplish anything?

Uh, yeah. It looks better with the three walls nearly complete...(except the ceiling edge...)

Kids up
Lunches packed
Kids off
Kitchen cleaned
Bathrooms tidy
Laundry going
Cleaned entryway
Painted a portion of my bedroom
Workout done
Healthy meals done...( breakfast and lunch anyway)

Hmmm, now what???

3 comments:

Amie and Karl said...

I say relax pick a favorite book

You amaze me I got valentines hung up the steps shoveled and the house tidied back up from kids being home all day yesterday does that count?

Kathy Habel said...

You usually love to paint? Not so fun today?

Melissa said...

You got a lot done. Sorry about the painting. It's frustrating not being able to accomplish something when you've planned on finishing it. You'll figure it out!