Sunday, February 8, 2009

Exhausted

That is the word to describe my weekend. Running from one thing to the next!!! Yoga, BYU, Home, friends homes, church, home, store, home...get the picture. Ellie cut her chin open on a fence, so we had to take care of that. No stitches thank goodness! It is so muddy outside that the kids are covered constantly. We are trying to finish the basement...between running errands for Sam, pulling electrical wire and sanding Drywall, teaching my class, teaching kids and everything else a Mom and wife does...

Needless to say, I am toast. Simply exhausted. We have late church which makes it even harder. Sam sleeps in, while I do the same things that happen every other day. Clean, make food, clean, start laundry, clean, chase kids, clean....oh, and I have to sing in sacrament meeting today. *yikes*

So besides being tired, I am nervous. My tummy feels like a roller coaster...and my body is just plain done...and it's not even 11 am yet!

We are all going to bed early tonight!

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Hope you enjoy a restful afternoon.

Melissa said...

Wow Amy. Jenna cut her eye on her handlebars on Wed., and I sang in church today too. That's kinda twilight zonie! I'm sorry you're so pooped. Get some good sleep this week. You deserve it!

Katie said...

Your truly are SUPERWOMEN! I don't know how you do it. I'm happy to her your daughter didn't need stitches, but that's still scary.