Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Down with the Sickness

Ellie hasn't been her cheerful self for a couple of days. Probably because of the head cold she has. Her nose hasn't stopped running since Saturday. ( Who knew there was that much stuff in such a small head?)

Well, now I have it. I feel just Blah. My whole body hurts, and my nose won't stop running. At least I know why I was feeling so tired. Too bad I wasn't listening to my body...it tried to tell me. And I just kept pushing on. *smackmyselfinthehead*

So today, Ellie and I are hanging out. Watching Clifford on the couch. I am trying to get a few things done. Laundry, and simple stuff like that. I suppose it is good to just hang out with the baby. She doesn't get one on one attention very much anymore. So, the girls are chilling.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so yucky! Take care of yourself. You probably need the rest even though that is frustrating to have to do.