Thursday, February 26, 2009

Short but sweet

Yes, this is short but sweet. Kinda like me! Ha, ha.

Sam is doing well. His shoulder is healing and working. Which is wonderful. What is so not wonderful is the other shoulder. He is having surgery on it next Tuesday.

If we are MIA, it's not cause we don't love you. Just hectic. The sun is out, and spring fever is fierce. The basement is begging to be finished and Sam needs all my love.

So, in a nutshell. We are alive. We still love each other ( and the kids..) Sam is having more surgery and the basement is not yet done.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry I bugged you about being MIA, but at least you know you're loved, right? Good luck with projects and recovery from surgery!

Kathy Habel said...

I didn't realize he had to have both shoulders done! I miss you! I really should call you more often.