Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wednesday?

What happened to Wednesday?

That's the problem when you are sick. The days get all messed up and you lose one or two. Most of the day was spent sleeping. I have been really sick. Although today I am feeling better. Like I am up and moving around. Ellie is at school today, so I am trying to catch back up on things that got left behind! Ha, ha. It's hard when you are outnumbered!

Hopefully some time will be spent studying my scriptures today. That is one of my personal goals for the year. To do more than read scriptures...but to really ponder and study the words that the good Lord has given me. Perhaps it will make me wake back up and remember how excited I was when the gospel first came into my life. It was such a wonderful time!

Hopefully you are all staying well out there. Valentines day is just around the corner...
May you have a happy day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So sorry you've been down. Hopefully the rest was good for you! Have you heard about keeping a scripture journal? I want to try it. You just need a notebook and pen with you when you read your scriptures. If you happen to read a passage and it makes you think about something in your life or you feel a certain way about the passage, stop and write it down. I've heard it's quite a spiritual experience. Happy hearts day!