Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday...

More like Turf it Tuesday!!!

Being sick throws a kink in things. But all the laundry is done. Now if they would all just put it away...*sighs*

I do have to teach a Yoga class for YW tonight. So, I have pretty much been taking it easy. Ellie is watching PBS. Because it is the only thing with kid programming in the middle of the day. And we made a loaf of yummy homemade bread. The ultimate make you feel better treat! Kids should be home from school shortly and it will get hectic. Tuesdays are filled with Scouts, Activity days and piano lessons. There is a brief lull when we try to eat dinner, but that's about it!!!

More medicine has made it's way down my throat and as soon as it kicks in I am going for a walk. On my treadmill. Cause it's snowing outside. And Brrrrr cold! What I would give for a stroll down warm sand. *sigh again*

2 comments:

heather said...

I am impressed you got laundry, yoga, homemade bread and activities in with sickenss. AMAZING! We missed you at the Valentine's dinner!

Melissa said...

Yay for getting something accomplished. We're out of socks and undies around here so I need to stop blogging and get busy! I have never taken a walk in the snow. I bet it would be pretty aerobic and very cold. It's cold here, but not that cold. I hope you are feeling better soon!