Saturday, March 28, 2009

Florida dreams will have to wait just a little longer...

After much thought and consideration, we have decided to head to Florida after the kids are out of school. There are many, many reasons why. Here are a few...

  • It will save us alot of money.
  • We can stay longer.
  • Perhaps we will actually be able to spend time with my Dad.
  • He is always busy, so we will just have to wait and see...
  • It will be fun to drive the coastline with the kids and teach them some history.
  • We can visit the Everglades.
  • Maybe even the Keys!
Florida is a beautiful place that should be savored. Not rushed. It would be a great journey to spend a month down there. It would cost the same to spend a month there in June, as it would to stay a week in April. ( After tourist season. )

We WILL make it on vacation. Really, we will!!!

So on to the next adventure...

I am back at my healthy living again. Now that my bronchitis is better...(gone), I can run again! Hip-hip HOORAY! Now it is time to eat healthy and exercise. Swimsuits are around the corner.
GAH!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You said the "s" word. I can't believe that warm weather is coming. I may just be ready for it this year.

Katie said...

How fun! The the best family vacations are the ones savored and not rushed. I'm so glad you're feeling better!! When I get my voice back I'll call you to talk Forks. Yippee!!