Friday, April 3, 2009

Photos from the concert!

The gals!


Front and center of the stage!


The Stage!


Justin.


Christy and me!


Approaching Normal Album Cover



Ryan- violin, mandolin, guitar, keyboards and vocals!


C. B. Hudson- guitar






Matt. bass...cute smile extradoinnare!



Thanks Justin!
Thanks Ryan, CB, Matt and (Justin's brother...drums)
For the Best. Night. Ever.

For the girls that shared it with me.
And Steph...how can I ever thank you for breathing life back into my soul
and
introducing me to Blue October.


I have to tell you how simply amazing these guys are! Each one of them has a gift and talent. However, Justin. Has a way of pulling you into him. Of conveying his emotions. The pain, sorrow and also immense joy. What a DIVA!!! He is simply, simply...made to perform. His voice, his face...the expressions. You have no choice but to feel what he is feeling. To live what he had to live to be able to write these songs. C.B. was a joy to watch... his emotions where written across his face...and Ryan! Holy Crow...should anyone person have so much ability? There were times he had a guitar strung across his back, with a violin pinned to his chest...was playing the keyboards AND singing...geez. That could give me a complex!!! I know Justin's brother plays the drums, however I couldn't see him...but he kept us rocking all night long. I simply don't have the words to express how sad I was when it was over. It was so amazing.
An intricate dance between musicians.
Beautiful.
Graceful dancers.

Justin, may have changed my life. With his songs.









1 comment:

Brittany Miller said...

Hey Amy love!! I couldnt agree more. Their songs have changed my life also. Helped me through a lot of experiences where I didnt think I would get through. They are truly amazing. And you are truly an amazing girl! Im so glad I met you!