Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday...

Tuesday brought...
Rain.

And more rain.

Rain makes me...nostalgic. For many reasons. It makes me homesick. I love the rain. Jumping in puddles. The yummy splashing, sucking noises against my feet... the smell. The heaviness in the air before the storm.

As I type, the rain is pounding away on the back porch. I can hear it hitting the pavement. Unyielding. Unrelenting. Undone. Pouring from the sky.

Tuesday also brought, Laundry. Sweeping, dusting and mopping. But those things aren't nearly as exciting as the rain!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh. I love the rain too! I love the smell when it first starts to rain. And it's the best to be able to be indoors safe and warm while you listen to it.

Kathy Habel said...

I love the rain too! Growing up the neighbors always laughed because everyone would always run inside but my family would run outside to play.