Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday!

It is Thursday.

It is Spring Break!

And the sun. It finally came out today...*YAY*

Too bad I have to paint in the basement. Guess I should get going, so we can actually do something today. Perhaps a trip to the dinosaur museum is in store...

Yesterday was an adventure in itself. The basement got flooded by my son. I still love him though. Thank goodness for a new day, right??? We had to lift the toilet and reset it last night. Then we were able to assess the damage. All the water went right through all of our electronics...of course. I got it all unplugged and a fan going...Sam checked everything out, and by some miracle...it all still works! Almost 2000 dollars worth of equipment. *Whew*

So, yeah. Today is much better, so far!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! All that work and then a flood? I know your pain. At least everything was salvageable! We need pictures when your basement is finished.