Friday, May 15, 2009

Fit Friday!

Today is Friday.

Friday is usually a fun filled food fest at our place. But not today! Nuh-uh! Not for me anyway. My goal for today is to watch what I eat, and exercise a little more than usual (for a Friday).
For some reason I get lax on Friday, then into Saturday...and Sunday too.

Hopefully with a little thinking ahead, I can make this weekend a healthy weekend.
All from a Fit Friday!!!

I have already cleaned the basement and scrubbed all the bathrooms. Tonight I will take a 4 mile jog and hopefully convince Sam to get me a bike. One with a kooshy seat! Kooshy seats are the bomb!!!

And tonight, homemade low calorie pizza for me with a great big green salad.
YUM!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good for you! Planning ahead, especially mentally, is the key! You will have a fabulous weekend, I just know it! *smooch*

Kathy Habel said...

Low Calorie Pizza? Is there such a thing??