Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday!

Tuesday is in high gear around here!!!

The morning started with P90X for me. I have a head cold, so I took most of the high impact out of it. But, I did the whole thing!!! Bwhahahaha....I am down 5 pounds and super excited to see some changes taking place. There are 42 days left until I head to Florida to see my Dad...keep me motivated guys!!!

Laundry is going, the lawn has been mowed and I was able to separate all the tulips and spread them around a bit!!! Now it is time to tackle what didn't happen yesterday...like vacuum and mop.
Then to town to mail some stuff and hit the store for Food Storage basics. This week I am picking up toilet paper, paper towels, toothpaste and toothbrushes.

Tonight we are off to ball games, finishing up some school work and hitting the last 2 weeks of school hard. We need to read! *Yikes* We are all ready for summer, and relaxing a little to much. It is close though! Summer is right around the corner!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! 5 pounds is so great! You are working so hard and keeping busy. Good for you! :D