Monday, May 4, 2009

Women's Conference

What an amazing uplifting experience!!!

Thursday and Friday this past week were spent in Provo at Women' s conference.
Lucky for me it was also spent with some of the most amazing women I have ever known.

Yup. This shout out is to Andie and Kathy who make my life just a little bit sweeter!!! As I sort out my notes, I will post things that stood out the most to me. Many were just what I needed, others not so much...but great reminders of what life is really all about.

My heart is lifted. My shoulders feel light. My spirit is renewed. My mind is determined!

Thanks for making that the best two days of the year so far!!!

Mwaaa!

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was so wonderful to see you and spend time with you.

Melissa said...

Sniff. The pictures are killing me. I want to punch my husband.

K, enough about me. I'm really glad everyone had so much fun! That's what it's all about. Good friends and good speakers are truly an emotional and spiritual feast!

Andie~ said...

I LOVE you!!! I had such a GREAT time!! Thank you so much!!!

Oh, and did I mention that I just blogged about the same thing?? And I posted some VERY incriminating pictures..... just sayin'.

The whole trip was wonderful and I can't wait to do something similar again!