Sunday, June 7, 2009

I *heart* orange capri' s


*mental note to self*

Don't wear bright orange pants to Yellowstone. You stand out like a sore thumb!!! However, I soooo much *heart* the bright orange pants. *sigh* Much to Sam' s dismay. Oh well.

Yup, we are back. It was awesome. Even though it rained and drizzled the entire trip... We decided to make the best of it. We were able to celebrate Katie's 10th birthday on the Snake River. In a raft. On some rapids. It was THE bomb!!! We all loved it. Ellie saw lots of Buffalo. Riley wants to be a river guide... And Katie liked Old Faithful most. I promise to post more the next couple of days.

I need to catch up on some much needed rest and laundry.
LOL!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Love the pants - they are so you. Glad you had a good trip. Isn't laundry the worst when you get home from a trip.

heather said...

Love the capris! Yellowstone is such a great place!

Amie and Karl said...

You were in Yellowstone I live like less then 2 hours away from there

I am glad you had fun

Can not wait to see the rest of the pictures