Saturday, July 18, 2009

Having a blast...

We made it to Disney world and the Keys. We are having a lot of fun. Getting freckles and tan lines! Key Lime pie under the stars is the yummiest!!! And eating it in the Keys makes it even better. And of course I was with Sam. *sigh* We all have sand in our pants and sunshine on our faces. I promise to post pictures soon. We lost Katie's camera somewhere along the way, and with it my super nice camera card. Sooo, I have been using my good camera and have some nice shots to share. Some from the southernmost park in the United states. Right where the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean touch. Cool, huh? At sunset. Watching it slip beneath an endless sea. Katie was disappointed there was no green flash. We can't have it all can we...

Life is an adventure. And each day is new. Some of my favorite things are reading all the signs as we travel. A few have been quite heart felt and uplifting. One read... Commit to change. I laughed out loud at first. Change what? My pants? My life? Should I commit myself??? Then I really thought about it. Making a commitment is like a pact with a promise. Commitment has been a real problem for me lately. The desire is there...it just keeps slipping out of my grasp. No, no, no. Not with Sam. We are great. I am talking about eating habits. Something I struggle with on a daily basis. Now imagine a month long vacation...um. Yeah. Yikes. I haven't done bad, just not as well as I had hoped.

I miss all of you. And can't wait to get back to reality...just a couple more weeks.
XOXO
Yoga

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Enjoy your time while you can. Reality will barge back into your life soon enough. I do not want to wish anytime away. I am looking forward to a schedule again when it comes to eating. All the travel and family visiting can cause one to, ahem, overindulge. I am trying hard not to go overboard, but sheesh. It's so hard to stay on a schedule when you're going, going, going. Love you! Have fun!

Kathy Habel said...

Wow sounds like you are having so much fun. Miss ya!