Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Home again, gone again...jiggety jig!





The kids and I are in Florida. Hanging out at my friends' house. Thanks Andie!!! It is hot, sunny and awesome. Andie has a pool, and that seems to be the hot spot thus far.

Fourth of July weekend was spent with my Dad. We went down to Naples and stayed on the beach and watched fireworks, then the party that ensued. W.O.W. I quickly scurried kids back to the hotel room and ordered a pizza. From our balcony we could see fireworks going off all along the coastline. It was simply amazing. It is always wonderful to see how much we love our country. And, I was reaquainted with the fact that a LOT of people drink. And not responsibly either... I have been in Utah so long, I almost take for granted that we don't deal with what most of the world lives with. Shame on me. (tucks tail) It will be some time before I take that for granted again...

My Dad is so awesome! He is letting us drive his jeep around while we are here so we don't have to pay car rental... THANKS DAD!!! It has been too long since we have seen him. I really do miss him. Hopefully this week I will catch up to Casey. My brother, and his sweet wife Dorothy.

Today we spent the day at Siesta Key beach. Soaked up some sun, built sandcastles and ran in the waves. Came back to Andie's and had a BBQ. It doesn't get better than that!!! Well, it could if Sam was here...LOL!

Miss you all.
See you in August.
Promise to keep you updated!
XOXO

Yoga

6 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Sounds like you are having fun.

Melissa said...

I miss you my friend! Glad you are having fun! xoxo

Andie~ said...

Glad your have such a good time! Love ya!

mladvertising said...

FUN! Missing you all!
Love Mom

Katie said...

How fun. I love the beach pictures!!!

Georgia said...

That first picture of you pierced my heart. I miss you.

xoxo