Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Healthy Living Challenge

Yup.

It's that time again. The Healthy Living Challenge! I must be the luckiest gal in the world to be able to do this with people I love. And I don't just love them, I pretty much adore them!

I am back to the South Beach way of eating. The first 2 weeks are the toughest...and at only 2 days in, the cravings are...interesting! Lots of salad, lots of veggies and lots of fish. But, boy howdy I want a doughnut!!! With a birthday party coming up and family celebration on Sunday, this week will get mighty interesting!!!

Go me!
The power of one can make all the difference.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I adore you right back! I'm so glad we're doing this again! Having favorite people with you is amazing! It makes me want to be better and do well just so I can tell you all about it every day. Smooches!